Current Opportunities at Shieff Services.
We are accepting applications all the time. If there are no current openings, please don’t hesitate to fill out our application.
Open Positions: Customer Service Representative – All Shifts
Answer phones to respond to general customer inquiries, place orders and address billing questions. Project a professional company image through phone interaction.
- Answer phones and respond to customer requests
- Provide customers with product and/or service information
- Indentify, research, and resolve customer issues using the client customer database
- Answer customer submitted emails and/or tickets
- Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved
- Complete appropriate reports daily
- Transfer calls to appropriate staff
- Other duties as assigned
- Provide on-the-job training for new employees
- Attend staff meetings and/or staff functions
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Basic reading and writing skills required.
- Computer literate with the ability to learn multiple customer service software applications. Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use fingers and hands to type or use the phone. The employee is occasionally required to stand or walk.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
Click here to apply!